Procurement Management Unit
To provide expertise and services in procurement, storage and supply of goods and services for the Records and Archives Management Department.
- Develop an annual procurement Plan;
- Provide advice to the Management on matters pertaining to the procurement of goods and services and logistics management;
- Procure, maintain and manage supplies, materials and services to support the logistical requirements;
- Maintain and updates inventory of goods, supplies and materials; and
- Secretariat to Tender Board as per Public Procurement Act.
This unit will be led by Principal Procurement Officer.