Information and Communication Technology Unit
To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Records and Archives Management Department.
- Implement of ICT and e-Government policy;
- Develop and coordinate Integrated Management Information System for the Records and Archives Management Department;
- Maintain hardware and software systems;
- Coordinate and provide support on procurement purchase of software in Office;
- Establish and Coordinate use of Electronic mail communications LAN and WAN; and
- Carryout studies and propose areas of using ICT to improve service delivery.